HUSCO International makes charitable contributions to non-profit organizations, primarily in communities where HUSCO has a presence.
Proposals and requests, preferably in concise letter form, are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. Commitments for funds are not made verbally, and personal visits and phone calls are not encouraged. Requests must be in writing, and should include the following information:
- Copy of letter regarding tax exempt status under Section 501(C)3 of Internal Revenue Code must be included with every request.
- Description of the structure, purpose, history and programs of the organization with a list of its current officers and governing board members, including their outside affiliations.
- Summary of the need for support and how it will be used.
- Geographic areas served by the organization.
- Current income and expense budget information for the organization and a copy of the most recently audited financial statements.
- Statement regarding other sources of income from corporations, foundations, community support and involvement.
Contributions made in any one year do not necessarily indicate a precedent for future continued giving, or for comparable gifts to similar organizations. There are no automatic renewals of support. Past recipients should submit requests following the normal application procedure outlined above. Proposals and requests can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn: Austin Ramirez
HUSCO International, Inc.
PO Box 257
Waukesha, WI USA 53187